Lancaster 3 in 1 Game Combo
- The 3-in-1 table allows you to play slide hockey, billiards, and foosball
- Comes with side locks that keep the table in place
- Compact and multi-purpose
- Easy switch from one game to another
- There are manual scorekeepers on each side
- Some parts and components are cheap
Evelove Multi Table Game
- 3-in-1 multi combo game table
- Soccer, billiards, and foosball table in one
- Lightweight design, weighing only 55 pounds
- Ideal for both adults and kids
- Hockey is not too playable
- Not that sturdy
Triumph 48″ MLS Trifecta
- Equipped with ergonomic grips
- It comes with a side scoring system and leg levelers
- Includes soccer net, miniature soccer balls, and foosballs
- A bit complicated to set up
MD Sports Multi-Game Table
- Lets you to play billiards, slide hockey and soccer in one table
- Equipped with durable steel rods and have robot style players
- Comes complete with all accessories and components
- Covered by a 90-day manufacturer warranty
- A customer complained that the side panel came in with cracks
BS 3 in 1 Combo Game Table
- Multi-game table for billiards, hockey, and foosball
- Fully equipped with accessories
- Stack-up design allows for the easy conversion from one game to another
- Not the best quality
Benefits of a 3 in 1 Foosball Table
- It Will Save You Space
Instead of having three different tables to play different games, you’ll only have to get one table. Thus, you will be able to save space in your home or office while being able to play a number of games. The foosball table with 3 in 1 design allows you to play games like air hockey, pool, table tennis, and more.
- You Will Save Money
The foosball table saves you money since you’ll only be paying for one table, yet you can play a number of different games on it. It can be really expensive to purchase two different tables for pool and foosball games. The foosball pool table combo is definitely more economical.
- It Looks Great
These foosball tables are not only entertaining, but they are pleasing to the eyes as well. They can make for a great décor in your living room, office room, or anywhere you want to install it. This table will give your table a sporty vibe, which enhances the overall look. In fact, they are available in different styles. I got the vintage table and it matches with the retro theme in my basement. You’ll find plenty of design options for your foosball table. Each table also comes with different features as well and, of course, they also vary in price. If you find these options overwhelming, don’t worry because I’m here to help you make the best decision.
Types of Foosball Tables
Before you start looking for the best foosball tables to buy, it’s important to know that you’ll find several different types of these tables on the market. Take time to get to know each one of them to speed up your search.
- Standard Foosball Tables
Of all the different types of foosball tables, the standard foosball table is the most popular and the most common of them all. You can purchase this table online and all you need to do is to assemble it once it arrives. These tables have to be installed permanently in one place. They are usually heavy and are often made from solid wood. You’ll find cheaper varieties of the standard foosball tables. They are made from a combination of MDF boards and real wood. These tables are lighter in weight, weighing less than a hundred pounds. If you want to get the best value for your money, consider investing in high-quality foosball tables that are made from durable materials and are guaranteed to last for a long time. For buyers who have a tight budget, you can settle with the cheaper varieties but these tables are not usually full-size. So, this is something you need to think about.
- Tabletop Foosball Tables
If you want something compact, the tabletop foosball tables are worth checking out. Thanks to its small size, you’ll be able to place this table anywhere you want including above a desk or table. This table is also recommended for kids that don’t have enough space in their playroom. But remember that the tabletop models must be placed on top of a sturdy and durable surface. It’s also possible to just place the table on the floor if you don’t have a place to put it on. But I would strongly recommend putting it on top of a table or desk to allow your kids to play comfortably, allowing them to enjoy the game even more. Although a tabletop foosball is small in size, it’s not only for the kids. These types of foosball tables can also be used in dormitories, apartments, condominiums, and other places with small spaces. The tabletop version is also the cheapest option on the market but they are not usually built to last.
- Combination Game Tables
The combination foosball tables are a great choice if you want to get the most for your money. As the name suggests, this table is a combination of different kinds of table games. It could be a combination of air hockey, foosball, billiards etc. The games vary depending on the model and make. Although they are a little bit on the expensive side, these tables are usually made of excellent quality materials and are truly worth the money. If you’re trying to save money, the foosball table combination is highly recommended. You only pay for one table but you get to enjoy different kinds of games.