- Length x Width x Height – 144 x 74 x 87.5 cm
- Weight – Approximately 62 Kg
- Height from the middle of playing rod to the ground – 82.5 cm
- Playfield area – 120 x 70.5 square centimeters
- Deco is in Burl Wood / Black
- Package Dimensions: Length x Width x Height – 135 x 80 x 29 cm
- Guarantee and Warranty: It usually comes with a guarantee period of 1 year and a warranty period of 2 years.
Some of the salient features of this Foosball Table are mentioned below:
- The playfield is made of hard-wearing laminate. It is of pure green color resembling the real football ground. This laminated play area is washable. The playfield areas mentioned in the specification are exactly 120 x 70.5 square centimeters.
- The player rods are provided with springs and the plastic handles provide an amazing grip. This allows a smooth use of the handles and an interesting in gameplay.
- The board is made up of a 20 mm corpus from MDF (MDF here stands for Middle Closed Fibreboard). This is furthermore reinforced by a 9 x 9 powder cover.
- The telescopic player rods are commended for children. These player rods are made of Cold drawn steel. The rods measure 16 mm in diameter and 2.3 mm of wall thickness. These player rods are further coated with chromium. This acts as a resistance to corrosion and thereby helping the player rods to withstand for relatively longer periods by avoiding rusts in any form.
- The players’ figurines similar to that in the Garlando G 500 Foosball table are guaranteed to be unbreakable as there is not a predetermined breaking point. The infused players are in red and blue colors and since it is unbreakable it supports more stability.
- Garlando G 200 also comes with a Goal Counter. This Goal Counter helps the players keep track of their Goals while they are busy concentrating in the interesting gameplay. The Goal Counter, hereby, strengthens the challenges and makes each and every game more tempting and really interesting.
- It is, in addition, equipped with nylon ball bearings. These nylon bearings help in giving the players the best experience one can get in the top-end foosball table. The rods slide in and out very smoothly and the efforts put to slide the rod are drastically reduced by the use of this bearing.
- The Curved corners keep the ball in the play at all times.
What is in the package
The shipment package contains the following:
- 10 Standard Foosball table balls.
- Screw and small parts which helps in the best fit of the parts.
- A manual for the easy assembly of the legs, rods, players and other small parts.
Advantages & Disadvantages
Some of the advantages are:
- The playfield is made of laminate and is washable. Hence, you can wash this set up easily and maintain a new look at the table every day.
- The perfect grip of the handles provide smooth movement of the rods and helps in refining the experience during the game.
- The telescopic player rods as mentioned can be used even by children. Therefore, the rods are perfectly safe for anyone who plays.
- The player figurines in red and blue used in this table are unbreakable. So, the figurines last for a lifetime without any periodic maintenance.
- Players may use the Abacus based Goal counters which help in players keeping track of their progress in the game and the match as a whole. You need not keep on telling the scores in your mind and loose the focus by getting distracted from the game.
- The nylon guide with the ball bearing enhances the smooth operation of the handle. Hence, a player won’t hurt their wrists while playing for a long time. This is because the bearing takes away most of the stress and it becomes very easy to slide the handle in and out efficiently with very little pressure.
- The corners of the table is perfectly curved. This allows in the continuous game play as the ball always come back as it hits the corner.
- The player figurines are not counterbalanced. Hence, some of the good shots played by a player tend to be blocked by their own player.
- It does not come with the leg levelers. These leg levelers help the table to lie flat parallel to the ground and give the same scope of a win to both the players in a game. As it does not come with leg levelers, it is difficult to place them flat when the table is used on an uneven surface. This is of very little importance if the table is used on a normal surface which is already flat.
The table usually comes with the corpus already put together in its place. The building up normally takes anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes which needs attaching the legs with the help of screws, installation of player rods and assembly of few other small parts. To put it in the simple terms, most of the assembling works are pre-done. Just the legs and stems need to mounted.