The table is manufactured for some semblance of sturdiness and is of quality that will serve for a long time if utilized correctly. Here are the manufactured features for this foosball table.
- Laminated wood cabinet in black
- Laminated field surface
- ½ in Chrome plated steel rods, hollow
- Robotic style foosball players
- Plastic handles
- Precise ball returns on both sides of the field
Manufacturer Features for the Harvard Goal Getter Foosball Table:
- Robot style players
- Green PVC Laminated Playing bed
- For stability, large laminated aprons
- Powder-coated, hollow steel rods
- Sturdy Pentagonal adjustable legs
- Precise ball returns on both sides of the table
- 2 Soccer style sanctioned foosball balls
- 82 lbs weight, excellent for smaller kids to handle
- Weighs 106 pounds, which makes it heavy enough for rough play
- Full black paneling which gives it a sleek look
- 5/8 in hollow steel rods
- Octagonal foosball handles
- Sturdy fiberboard adjustable legs
This foosball table made by Harvard is available for a good price. It is a 4-foot foosball table made for not too hard to play. Has painted players and a ½ in chrome finished rod; this foosball table is for kids who want to just have fun and not have to consider how they play. The rubber handles are great for gripping even if you have sweaty palms. Investing in this foosball table will be only for fun as the quality is not for durable use. Maybe good for about a few years if used with some care, as stated by an avid foosball player, who plays for fun at home.
G01860 with Electronic Scoring
Where to Buy?
The foosball table is made of a wooden cabinet, with solid steel rods and nicely crafted wooden handles for comfortable gripping. It also carries robotic players that are atomically hung to give excellently balanced play and are able to stay in position for precision during play. Anyone who acquires this excellent foosball table will have gotten a great bargain.