The table is manufactured for some semblance of sturdiness and is of quality that will serve for a long time if utilized correctly. Here are the manufactured features for this foosball table.
- Laminated wood cabinet in black
- Laminated field surface
- ½ in Chrome plated steel rods, hollow
- Robotic style foosball players
- Plastic handles
- Precise ball returns on both sides of the field
Manufacturer Features for the Harvard Goal Getter Foosball Table:
- Robot style players
- Green PVC Laminated Playing bed
- For stability, large laminated aprons
- Powder-coated, hollow steel rods
- Sturdy Pentagonal adjustable legs
- Precise ball returns on both sides of the table
- 2 Soccer style sanctioned foosball balls
- 82 lbs weight, excellent for smaller kids to handle
The Harvard Black Deca is also one of the lower end productions of Harvard, but it has some reasonable good features that make it worth the buy. This foosball table has some unexpected features like counterbalanced foosball men, and the leg levers are adjustable. These two great features make it easy to position your players without having them flip over without prompting, and the leg adjustable levers are quite handy for leveling your foosball table in a pinch. This soccer table is priced reasonable and is worth the buy.
- Weighs 106 pounds, which makes it heavy enough for rough play
- Full black paneling which gives it a sleek look
- 5/8 in hollow steel rods
- Octagonal foosball handles
- Sturdy fiberboard adjustable legs
This foosball table made by Harvard is available for a good price. It is a 4-foot foosball table made for not too hard to play. Has painted players and a ½ in chrome finished rod; this foosball table is for kids who want to just have fun and not have to consider how they play. The rubber handles are great for gripping even if you have sweaty palms. Investing in this foosball table will be only for fun as the quality is not for durable use. Maybe good for about a few years if used with some care, as stated by an avid foosball player, who plays for fun at home.
G01860 with Electronic Scoring
This classic Harvard Foosball Table G01860 with Electronic Scoring is in a class by itself. It’s a professional foosball table. Sturdy legs made of wood, steel rods, with wonderful wooden handles for a firm grip. Excellently crafted players, that is robotic in features and balanced for precision during play.
Where to Buy?
The foosball table is made of a wooden cabinet, with solid steel rods and nicely crafted wooden handles for comfortable gripping. It also carries robotic players that are atomically hung to give excellently balanced play and are able to stay in position for precision during play. Anyone who acquires this excellent foosball table will have gotten a great bargain.