Tornado Classic Foosball Table Design, Parts, Surface, Levelling & Finish
When it comes to the overall make and look, I can say that the Tornado Classic is truly the best. First, it has a durable construction and features a unique contemporary look. I’m not really surprised at this one because I know quite well that Tornado follows strict standards when it comes to the quality of their products. This table has a classic black cabinet with black legs that means it will go well with just about any interior design. You can have it in your living room, basement, etc. As for the players, they come in yellow and black which is nice to look at.
As for the surface of the foosball table, it’s pretty solid at 3-4 inches thick. In fact, it’s thicker compared to most foosball tables I know. At this thickness, you can be sure that the table will remain level at all times. Of course, it’s sturdier as well and could last for a long time. The solid surface allows the player to make fast shots, which is actually one feature that I like about Tornado tables.
The Tornado Classic Foosball Table can be leveled easily since it comes with adjustable leg levelers. These levelers come with a large footprint, which you will not find in other foosball tables. This foosball table comes in an enormous size and is difficult to move. Thus, you can enjoy an even and leveled playing surface.
- Handles and Rods
The Tornado Classic has chrome-plated rods that look elegant. As for the handles, they are made of wood which makes it easy for the players to grip. The chrome rods allow the players to move quickly since they are hollowed. Also, they are not prone to warping, unlike the other hollow rods I have seen.
- Foosball Men
The players are counterbalanced and that means it’s easy to make a long-distance shot without the men blocking the ball. I know a lot of cheaper foosball tables where the players are not counterbalanced. I must say these are only good for amateur and beginners who are not that serious about the game.
The cabinet of the Tornado Classic is 1-1/2 inches thick and has a laminated finish. Its field has a 3-colored logo that’s around ¾ inch and is laminated. The table’s overall construction allows for better durability and added rigidity. I can definitely say that this foosball table has excellent craftsmanship.
Features, PROs & CONs
- Counterbalance: The players are counterbalanced and will stay wherever you want to put them.
- Playing Surface: The table’s playing surface is laminated and has a very smooth texture, allowing for faster gameplay.
- Leather Laminated Cover: The table’s black cover gives off a sharp look that’s suitable for any décor in your home.
- Professional Parts: Tornado has utilized some of the high-performing components from commercial foosball tables to come up with this model.
- Solid Build: Weighing more than 200 pounds, this table is very sturdy and can handle a lot of gameplay without getting damaged.
- Thin Bearings: This has a narrower inner bearing so the game will not let the ball get passed from the man to the wall.
- Warranty: The table is covered by a 1-year warranty on parts from the manufacturer.
- Counterbalanced men that come with revised foot design allowing for more precise ball control.
- Guaranteed to last through aggressive gameplays and can withstand daily wear and tear.
- Ideal for beginners, amateurs, intermediates, and even advanced players.
- Leg levelers allow for proper height adjustment and balance when placed on uneven floors.
- Rods are hollow and lightweight, which allows for a smooth gliding and faster shots.
- Stylish classic design with black leather laminate
- With a price tag of more than $1,000, this foosball table is a bit expensive.
- Does setup take many people to complete?
The Tornado Classic Foosball Table is not that complicated to assemble, although it requires more than one person to set up since it’s heavy.
- Will this table help you learn how to play foosball?
This foosball table is highly recommended to players of all levels. It provides smooth and easy operation, which means that it’s a great table to start learning the game. Furthermore, it comes with high-performing features that make it ideal for advanced and professional players.
- Does the Tornado Classic foosball table come with a warranty?
Customers will enjoy the one-year warranty from Tornado. To find out more about this, I suggest you get in touch with the company’s customer support.
- 10 Standard balls in white.
- Manual for easy assembly of legs, rods, players and other small parts.